Happy Concert Week everyone!! Super excited to showcase our hard work despite the obstacles the pandemic has created. Your students have worked incredibly hard and their love for music is evident.
Concert Friday, May 14, 2021
Parent volunteers would be greatly appreciated to begin loading equipment on the trailer/pulling the trailer prior to and after the concert. Mr. Fisher and I will begin the loading process at 3:30 pm. WE CANNOT DO THIS WITHOUT YOUR HELP!
This Friday will be our first concert with MPMS for the 2021 year! It will be held in the stadium at 6 pm.
High School Schedule:
- 5 pm students enter the stadium through the main gate
- Park in the football spectator parking lot
- Have YOUR instrument (exception percussion), case, and music.
- All black attire No shorts, leggings, sweatpants (or joggers), jeans with holes, or running shoes.
- 5:10 pm students sit in concert seating
- 5:12 pm students have short sound check
- 5:30 pm gates open for audience
- 6 pm concert starts
- 6th grade performs
- 7th grade performs
- 8th grade performs
- Percussion ensemble performs
- High school performs
Masks are currently optional for outdoor gatherings and performances according to the Governor’s recent statements and guidelines. With this being said students have the option of not wearing masks during the outdoor concert. Students are still required to wear masks during school. If your student wishes to wear a mask that is understandable. If you have any questions or concerns regarding this new guideline please feel free to email me and I will answer to the best of my ability.
After School Rehearsal Wednesday, May 12, 2021
This is a required rehearsal for all high schoolers. I will send a remind out by 5 pm on Tuesday if weather looks uncooperative.
- Day as a Tiger Rescheduled date: TBD
- MPES Graduation walk: Thursday 5/13 at 8:30 am
- FILL OUT THIS INTEREST FORM: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSf4fFNGqvsp1EsKh1J_9pn0Rdq-4BP61RtMW8ceZRMuWyJgBQ/viewform?usp=sf_link
- If you have not already.
- Leadership Training: Thursday at 3 pm