The end of the year is here! I hope you all have a relaxing and safe summer.
Here is some information for final grades and the summer!
Student late work is due by June 2nd at 11:59 pm. This is a hard deadline with no exception as all grades are to be finalized June 3rd by noon. Please try to complete late work PRIOR to June 2nd so you can ensure that everything is up to date.
Students need to communicate with me via email when late work has been submitted to again ensure it is counted in their final grade.
- Please have commitment forms emailed to me by June 5th along with the $100 deposit.
- The deposit can be submitted through the mpband.org website underneath payments. This will take you to the MP Band PayPal Account.
- Please communicate with me any concerns with finances. The boosters and I will help in whatever way we can for your student to be able to march!
- OPTIONAL REHEARSALS BEGIN JUNE 24, 2021
- For the full calendar as of current please see the attachment to the Newsletter in email form.
2021 Marching Band Leadership Team
- During April and May interested students attended leadership training once a week, completed a service project, as well as an interview and audition process to serve the 2021 Mount Pleasant Marching Band. Thank you for all of those who applied the dedication and love for this program with every candidate was prevalent.
2021 Leadership Team
Drum Major: Erin Stroud
Band Captain: Sydney Warren
Guard Captain: Lori Hoover
Band Quartermaster: Jacob Chase
Guard Quartermaster: Mary Mak Burris
Again, thank you for a great first four months of being with the MP Band Program. I am very proud of the progress we have made and cannot wait to start the year with you all in marching band as well as August. If you have any questions or concerns throughout the summer please do not hesitate to reach out to me via email: email@example.com
Have a safe summer!